[vc_row row_type=”full_width” type=”container” bg_select=”bg_parallax” parallax_speed=”4″ p_top=”60″ p_bottom=”20″ bg_color=”#ffffff” anchor=”about” parallax_img=”2248″ parallax_overlay=”rgba(255,255,255,0.83)”][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][wbc_heading tag=”h2″ heading_style=”heading-3″ title=”ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS” font_size=”40″ m_bottom=”-5px”][wbc_heading tag=”h1″ heading_style=”heading-3″ title=”BE SURE TO |TIME IT| PERFECTLY” font_size=”50″ m_bottom=”15″][wbc_heading tag=”div” title=”When planning your engagement session, you want to get the timing just right and there are many factors to consider during this process. I’m here to help! Here’s a list of things you need to take into consideration when picking a session date:” font_size=”20″ m_bottom=”45″][vc_column_text]
- If you are going to display your engagement photos at your wedding, and you are doing outside portraits, try to plan your engagement session in the season that you are having your wedding. This way, it matches your wedding décor.
- Keep in mind that whenever you are planning your portraits is probably a busy season for photographers. Be sure to book early so you can get a good spot. You also need to remember that if you’re doing outdoor photos, you have to cater to the weather. Sometimes the weather is crazy and we have to reschedule. We’ve had clients have to reschedule four times before due to rain, etc. Be sure to book a backup date in case your first one gets rained out.
- Remember that you and/or your fiancé may need to take some time off of work for the session. We may not have any availability when you’re available because, even though we try to be accommodating, we don’t shoot every day or may already be booked on your day off.
- Book early enough to use your photos for Save the Date cards, etc. Don’t forget about editing, printing, and mailing times. Allow enough time for the whole process and still have them to your guests on time.
- If you’re doing a slideshow at your wedding and want to use your engagement photos in it, don’t wait until a month before your wedding to take your engagement photos and then stress and worry as you try to hurry to get them back and into the presentation. You have to allow editing time in your schedule.
Comments are closed.